Visionary has access to Think+ Ventures virtual Annual LP Meeting. The event will feature several portfolio company CEOs presenting their business growth trajectories, and also cover Think+ Ventures Fund I progress, research on key investment areas, and insights into megatrends and market conditions.
RSVP to request live access, and take the Access Survey to share your related Q2 objectives - the Visionary team will be in touch to coordinate.
Insights & Offerings From:
- Safa Rashtchy, Founder and General Partner of Think+ Ventures: A thesis-driven Seed and Series A venture firm based in Silicon Valley, California.
- 20+ years of investing experience with 50+ seed investments in companies like Uber, AngelList, and OpenGov.
- Prior to Think+, Safa was a top-rated Analyst on Wall Street and worked with executives at companies such as Google, Netflix, and Alibaba.
- A group of Venture Partners across the consumer, technology, digital health, and enterprise sector.
- Investment advisory group that has invested in companies like Palantir, Wish, and Guardant Health.
Fund I Performance
- Fund I has achieved 86% IRR (net fees) with 16.18% DPI and 2.56X TVPI in less than three years.
- Invested in 28 companies with the total value of portfolio companies exceeding $3.8 billion and $600 million follow on money raised.
- One of Think+'s seed investments, ApplyBoard, has already achieved a $1.3 billion valuation.
Fund II Goal and Strategy
- Raise $30 million for Fund II and invest in ~21 Seed and Series A companies that are solving major pain points in the market or producing new efficiencies and are capital efficient with attractive unit economics.
- Thesis/research-based and market-driven approach that is differentiated and that minimizes risk exposures.
- Double down on proprietary deal flow from industry contacts and top tier university campuses such as Stanford and UC Berkeley.
- Leverage fellows in University campuses and scale Summer Programs and Think+ Labs where we invest in highly talented team members and create an entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Focus on specific pain points that we’ve identified through our in-depth research for the post-COVID world.
- Publish research pieces and establish thought leadership.
Currently Seeking: LP investors for Fund II.