Venue details will be shared with confirmed investors participating in Visionary's arranged meetings.
Industry: Digital Health, TeleMedicine, Blockchain
Visionary Member: Rogelio Santos, CEO and Mark Chester, COO of Aevolve AG (www.aevolve.health)
- AEVOLVE is a protocol built using blockchain and utilizing our AVEX token to empower our e-commerce BioSphere medical innovation market place.
- We connect patients directly to medical innovators and allow them to make a purchase of a coupon to the future treatment/innovation.
- In turn the innovators get access to funds to complete the innovation.
- The patient becomes the investor and has a 100% guarantee should the innovation not be completed for any reason.
- In addition the patient has immediate access to an online marketplace where they can liquidate the coupon if they no longer require it.
- Upon launch we have over 35,000 global physicians, over 100,000 patients and 6 medical innovations addressing disease areas including – Alzheimer’s, Type 1 & 2 Diabetes, ALS, Transplants, Cancer etc. and a strong pipeline to list over the coming years.
- Our initial launch is with an exclusivity for the pre-sale of an FDA approved beta-amyloid reduction technology that will halt the progression of diseases such as Alzheimer’s.
- This Amylex listing on the AEVOLVE platform is for 100,000 treatments at 10,000 AVEX per treatment – resulting in a 1bn marketplace revenue in year 1.
- The AEVOLVE BioSphere platform will launch in April. We are conducting an investor round through the issuance of a ISIN Swiss Structured Product to qualified Swiss Investors.
- The opportunity of the ISIN is to gain access to track the performance of AVEX at an opening price of $1. The AEVOLVE Tokenomics indicate a high expectation the Token price will be at least $5 based on the just the initial Amylex product sale.
- In addition AEVOLVE is offering a 3rd party issued bond that will provide a 50% floor protection on any investment that exceeds 5m.
Currently Seeking: Seed stage investors into Swiss ISIN model