Visionary is selectively extending additional invitations into our burgeoning arranged meeting network, followed by private meetings. Please RSVP and take the Access Survey, and our team will provide a recorded welcoming presentation, including presentations via select Featured Tiger Members.
Industry: Management Consulting, Corporate Strategy
Visionary Member: Shriya Bhatt : innovative, mission-driven student at Princeton University looking to bring her passion for strategy and problem-solving to the consulting industry.
Currently Seeking: Networking opportunities with consultants at MBB consulting firms, or with people who have successfully acquired non-technical roles (business strategy, for example) at any of the large tech companies.
- Founded a pro-bono consulting organization that has grown to >60 students to provide insight and resources to >10 restaurants and other businesses in the Princeton community to assist them in dealing with COVID-19 pandemic and retain their businesses.
- Founded an adjacent organization to partner with which allowed for back-office administration to be handled, and allowed the organization to focus on expanding on its business model to accommodate the growing demand that had emerged.
- Worked as an investor relations and business strategy intern for Visionary, managed operational side of client and investor connections, used marketing strategies to increase investor network.
- Created a platform that allows accredited investors to pool their funds in order to invest in residential real estate, which also allowed for property management on their behalf.
- Modeled predictions for the appreciation of a property over its investment lifespan, allowing properties to be vetted before placing them on our platform and making them available to consumers.
- Worked as a marketing strategy intern in order to curated streamlined content for an annual website redesign which increased revenue by ~10% from the previous year
- Determined the demographics of the interactions on the website by using various analytical tools in order to target and tailor content to reflect and comply with engagement data
Industry: Technology, Start-ups, Entrepreneurs, International Business, E-Commerce, Software Development, Board Seats, Advisory Board, Management Consulting
Visionary Member: Sev Onyshkevych, Founder/Co-Founderof 12 technology firms and on board/advisory board of 11 firms: Focus has been on growth, technology strategy, go-to-market strategy, financial strategy and operating strategy.
Currently Seeking: business start-ups, consulting opportunities, board/advisory board roles, interim CMO/COO/CFO/CTO positions
- Princeton Computer Science; Wharton MBA
- 12 startups, 6 exits
- Go-to-market strategy for rapid growth ($0->$100million+), international expansion, channel partnerships, business development, interim CMO
- Technology strategy, software development process, interim CTO
- Financial strategy, angel rounds, institutional funding, VC pitches, interim CFO
- Operating strategy, focus on rapid scale-out, interim COO
- International growth; have established offices, partnerships, JVs, distribution in over 100 countries
- Strategic consulting, growth audits
- Board or advisory board positions
Industry: Marketing & Growth, Curated Services
Visionary Member: Janice Dru-Bennett, Founder and Head of Marketing of Inkwhy, Inc. (www.inkwhy.com): Nonprofit Board Director & Rhode Island Ambassador of Women’s Entrepreneurship Day Organization: Curating recommended services, including sales and marketing partnerships, fundraising and grants, growth plans and dashboard tracking key metrics.
Currently Seeking: Startups, non-profit organizations, and small businesses that want to understand their growth metrics; professionals and corporate leaders who want to improve their branding; partnerships to support the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs); board positions.
- Receive recommended resources to address your gaps after we mutually identify your company or organization’s needs and priorities.
- No-cost consulting: service providers and solutions pay Inkwhy when there’s a fit with clients
- Example results: more than doubled monthly revenues through sales and business development, closing at 30% conversion rates.
- Lead events from small-group discussion forums to 1,000+ attendee conferences, including both in-person and virtual summits.
- Held senior-level marketing positions for a global network of innovation centers, higher education institutions, legal services/B2B software, financial services -- managing budgets from $30K-$6MM+ to build foundational operations and drive growth.
- Built network of 21,000+ contacts on LinkedIn, connecting groups of thought leaders.
- Princeton alum, thesis on “Committees, Choices, and Commitments: Gender and Race in Political Behavior, Preferences, and Motivations to Participate” with advisor Professor Melissa Harris-Lacewell (now Melissa Harris-Perry) and Visual Arts certificate, winning the top award for a 94” x 72” painting in the “Ebbing Borders, Flowing Lives” competition sponsored by the Program in Visual Arts and the Policy Research Institute for the Region.