Visionary is gathering our current Members and selectively extending invitations into our arranged meeting network in London and in the surrounding region, for a cocktail reception featuring Hover Energy (see highlights below). Reply to request access, and more information about Hover Energy.
Industry: Renewable energy - wind, microgrids
Visionary Member: Chris Griffin, President & Co-Founder of Hover Energy (hoverenergy.com): designs, develops and deploys Wind-Powered Microgrids™
- Hover Energy's goal is to help companies achieve their Net Zero and carbon reduction goals by reducing their energy costs and their carbon footprint. Through intelligent partnerships and innovative, powerful wind technology, we can help our clients accelerate the transition to renewable energy at scale.
- Hover will install a Wind-Powered Microgrid™ System with minimum 6 Hover turbines, solar panels and an Integrated Energy Management System (“IEM”) which will receive inputs from the Hover turbines, the solar array, and any available onsite storage capacity.
- Hover's Wind-Powered Microgrid™ - They have filed more than 32 U.S. and international patents, 22 of which have been issued or allowed. The advanced aerodynamic technology and the wind array design creates a multiplicative effect, which significantly increases the efficiency of all the units in the microgrid.
- The Hover Array System delivers substantially more power than existing onsite wind technologies, and a multiple per square foot of solar.
- High volume of power attributable to breakthrough efficiency levels - wind power coefficient (Cp) of 44% with the use of a direct drive motor =~2x the efficiency of existing distributed wind and solar technologies - Power generation potential with a Hover microgrid puts Real Zero emissions within reach and in some cases achieves Net Positive.
- Each Hover Array System purchase will have a 15%+ IRR or better and a payback of 6-years or less, guaranteed.
- 2022 – 2023 Growth Rate - Revenue: 87% ; EBITDA: 337%
- Sales Breakout: Direct Sales accounts for the 38% of the share of revenue in 2021 to ~69% in 2023. PPA Project revenues grow from 0% of total revenue in 2021 to ~13% in 2023
Currently Seeking: Project Partners / Business Development