What is a Visionary Supernova?
A Supernova event provides Members a window of opportunity to earn Access Credits by making referrals into the Visionary Network, and to gain in person access during a coming together of current Members and new invitees.
How to participate?
Earn Access Credits:
Redeem Access Credits:
On-Demand Guaranteed Access:
Business Development as a Services (BDaaS), including optional featured presentation
Pay-Per-Qualified Arranged Meetings
RSVP to request live or recorded access to the virtual event and take the Access Survey - the Visionary team will be in touch to coordinate.
- Brian Bourgerie, Head of Innovation, Investment, & Entrepreneurship of Invest Puerto Rico: The Business Attraction organization for Puerto Rico, a global blockchain hub.
- Eli M. Blatt, Managing Partner at BitSource, a Bitcoin ATM operator and MegaCap Capital, a late-stage private equity firm.
- Nicole DeMeo, Founder of Outfront Solutions: Provides purpose-driven, results-oriented branding, marketing, and business development solutions that define a new future for cannabis, technology and impact organizations. LP and Fund Advisor for How Women Invest.
- Jason Desimone, Head of Blockchain of Ubik Group: Headquartered in NYC with a globally distributed team, Ubik Group is a boutique software development firm that builds tech projects with a purpose. Specializing in exponential technology, most notably blockchain and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, Ubik's areas of expertise include tokenization, digital identity, digital wallets and custody solutions, data sovereignty, privacy, security, decentralized exchanges, cross-border and micropayments, supply chain logistics, and distributed networks. With a central focus on social impact, we work with organizations of all sizes (from startups to Fortune 500s) to build innovative and cutting-edge solutions that make a difference.
- Toby Lewis, CEO and Founder of Novum Insights: A data provider for innovation partnering, initially focused on fintech and cybersecurity. It is tracking the commercial relationships between corporations and startups.
- Steve Streetman, President of StreetSmart Investments: Crypto-for-real-estate deal structures, STO advisory, Real Estate focused utility tokens.
- Pelli Wang, Co-founder & Managing Partner of DeerCreek: Pelli brings 12+ years in blockchain, digital finance, venture capital along with her experience in traditional finance (banking, private debt & equity markets). Prior, Pelli ran business development and partnerships for Consensys Capital, the investment and token advisory arm of the firm’s global venture production studio. Pelli also led venture investments and partnerships for SeedInvest, an early pioneer in equity crowdfunding, which was acquired by Circle in 2018.