Visionary is selectively extending additional invitations into our burgeoning arranged meeting network, followed by private meetings. Please RSVP and take the Access Survey, and our team will provide a recorded welcoming presentation of our featured member.
Industry: Blockchain Venture/Hedge Fund
Visionary Member: Zach Resnick, Managing Partner and Dan Rosen General Partner of Unbounded Capital (www.unboundedcapital.com): the world’s first venture capital/hedge fund investing in the Bitcoin (BSV) ecosystem via early stage equity in companies building on top of Bitcoin as well as asset and derivative exposure to Bitcoin itself.
Currently Seeking: LPs interested in contrarian emerging technology investments with asymmetric return profiles.
- Performance - 278% net of fees since beginning our pivot to solely investing in the Bitcoin SV ecosystem (4/1/19 - 6/1/20).
- Unbounded Capital was founded in 2018 and envisions businesses leveraging Bitcoin (BSV) playing a predominant role in shaping how people interact with and use the internet in the coming decades, and are working to help entrepreneurs achieve that vision.
- Unbounded invests in the Bitcoin ecosystem with a hybrid venture/hedge fund and a hedge fund that seeks to capture Alpha to BSV while reducing overall market risk.
- Gravity Fund uses a combination of intra-crypto asset swaps, long exposure, margin trading, and cash to generate risk-adjusted alpha over simply holding BSV.
- Trading at roughly 2.5% the price of BTC, BSV has more active development, <.01 cent transaction fees compared to $.50 on BTC, & the ability to process up to 14,000 TPS, 2000x greater throughput than BTC’s 7 TPS. Despite BSV’s technical superiority and ambitions, it trades at a drastic discount to inferior Bitcoin implementations.
- Notable portfolio companies include Pngme and Planaria Corp. These projects are leveraging blockchain to transform data storage, cloud computing, and mobile banking, credit, and lending platforms.
- Target: $50M AUM, $250k minimum investment.