Visionary is selectively extending additional invitations into our burgeoning arranged meeting network, followed by private meetings. Please RSVP and take the Access Survey, and our team will provide a recorded welcoming presentation of our featured member.
Featured Member: James Row, Founder and CEO of Capturiant: the first Environmental Asset Exchange in the world
Industry: Blockchain, Environmental Asset Credit
- Capturiant is a registry and validator built on digital ledger technology that aims to propel the Environmental Asset Credit space forward with transparency and standardization.
- Capturiant was beta launched (12/1/) and incubated by Entoro. However, on 12/29 they have been conditionally approved by the Securities Commission of the Bahamas as a regulated exchange.
- Capturiant recently received their Conditional license to operate as a DARE license in the Bahamas. Expect full approval by EOM January ’23.
- Capturiant issue is to: 1) Buy, 2) Build, or 3) Collaborate on an SEF as many of their products/future products could be deemed swaps.
- Carbon credit and ESG registry and environmental asset exchange - Capturiant filed for digital asset regulated status in 1 international jurisdiction (awaiting approval), filing in two others.
Currently Seeking: Investors
More information at: https://visionary.is/members/Capturiant