Visionary is gathering our current Members and selectively extending invitations into our arranged meeting network. Please RSVP to request live or recorded access to our virtual events, and take the Access Survey - the Visionary team will then be in touch.
- James Tieng (Linkedin), Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Lumos Capital Group: A growth equity fund investing in education and human capital development.
- Loretta Yarlow (Linkedin), Director/Chief Curator at the University Museum of Contemporary Art (UMCA), University of Massachusetts Amherst : She received a B.A. from Sarah Lawrence College and an Ed.M. from Harvard University. A leading specialist in contemporary art and museum studies, she held positions as Director of Exhibitions at Pratt Institute in Brooklyn and NY; Director/Curator of the Art Gallery of York University, Toronto, Canada; and Commissioner/Curator of the Canadian Pavilion at the Venice Biennale. 30+ year career as museum professional and art advisor in the US, Canada, and Europe resulted in successful world-class exhibitions, projects, and investments. Member of the American Alliance of Muse
- Janice Dru-Bennett (Linkedin), Senior Business Transformation Strategist of Nextech AR Solutions : As the world shifts from virtual to hybrid events, we help create immersive experiences. We bring augmented reality (AR) to the masses for e-commerce, experiential learning and education, AR live streaming, DIY and white glove solutions. Speed up your digital transformations, deepen your community engagement, and build next level experiences by partnering with us. Imagine the future and turn your vision into reality with Nextech AR.
- Thobey Campion (Linkedin), Co-founder of Lost & Found: is a former partner at VICE Media, the Founder of tech and science channel Motherboard and an award-winning TV and Film Producer. Lost & Found provides awareness of and confidence in a professional path before you spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on education, the better part of your twenties getting trained and the rest of your life working away. It combines a self-publishing platform, a suite of interactive offerings, an original content production studio and premium lessons, all geared to rework how the next generation’s workforce connects with opportunity.
- Hany Syed (Linkedin), CEO of Athleta-Ed : Leveraging the power and potential of sports to create a for-credit undergraduate business curriculum with top-ranked business schools for athletes and non-athletes. Core business school courses are taught with examples from sports (e.g., Entrepreneurship with Kevin Durant’s investment in Postmates and Accounting with the Green Bay Packers’ financials).