Visionary is gathering our current Members and selectively extending invitations into our arranged meeting network. Please RSVP to request live or recorded access to our virtual events, and take the Access Survey - the Visionary team will then be in touch.
- Glenn Kramer (Linkedin), CTO of xCures: AI-enabled, precision medicine platform and learning network for oncology.
- Neelam Brar (LinkedIn), Founder of Total Life: AI-enabled, live teletherapy sessions for groups and individuals along with cognitive evaluation tools and a peer to peer support network designed to help seniors navigate life's events, health and wellness as they age.
- Alan Hochberg (LinkedIn), Scientific Enablement Leader of ROCHE (event not formally affiliated with ROCHE) - Swiss multinational healthcare company that operates worldwide under two divisions: Pharmaceuticals and Diagnostics.
- Max Zamkow (Linkedin), Partner of Third Act Ventures : Investing in Agetech startups working to improve the lives of older adults and their caregivers.
- Mary Furlong (Linkedin), Ed.D, is a leading authority on the longevity marketplace, and the President and CEO of Mary Furlong and Associates: An event producer and consulting firm for corporations in the healthcare and longevity marketplace.